A stack of unpopulated PCBs/Bare Boards is placed above the ESD belt conveyor and the Destacker is designed to take (1) one PCB from the bottom of the stack and lower it onto the ESD belt conveyor. **We’ve also included a special feature that allows automatic control of all the Board Handling Equipment Width Adjustment.
• Programmable Touch Screen Auto Width Adjustment **
** Special Feature Option Included (if not needed, please let us know)
• CE Certified
• Max PCB Size: 20.8 x 20 inches (530x510mm)
• Minimum PCB Size: 1.97 x 1.97 inches (50 x 50mm)
• PCB stock capability: 5.90 inches (150mm) or please specify
• PCB Thickness 0.031 inches (0.8mm) - 0.157 inches (4.0mm)
• Conveyor Direction: Left – Right (Standard) or Right-Left
• Sturdy, Stable design
• Short PCB cycle time.
• Thin PCB capability.
• Uninterrupted PCB charging
• Pre-warning low stack sensor
• Tower light display for machine status.
• Smooth and parallel width adjustment.(lead screw)
• 2 Standard Modes: Destacker Mode and By-pass mode selectable without removing PCB stack
• Door Interlock
• Transport height: 37.40 inches ±1.18 / 950mm ±30mm
• Transport Left to Right
• ESD flat belt
• Belt Speed: 0.5-20m/min adjustable
• PCB edge support: 0.12 inches (3mm)
• PCB cycle time: ±10 seconds
• SMEMA Compatible and Smema Cables Included
• User friendly touch screen control panel
• 2year Parts Warranty
• Lead Time 30-40 days
• FOB: Hillsboro OR
* Sku # 1261-510: For questions, additional details and pricing please call or email us!